We provide support for our clients to:
- develop essential life skills
- identify and develop options for the future
- access education, training and employment
- access permanent housing
- return to independent living
We offer our clients:
- a safe supportive environment
- shared housing with up to four people per house
- their own bedroom and use of communal facilities
If you are homeless, over 18 and have a connection to Wiltshire, you are welcome to apply. Your support needs should be low to medium.
To apply either call us now on 01722 338510 or 07940 834 915 or fill in an application form and send it to the address on the form.
We are partially funded for our work through government grants but also have to rely upon fundraising and donations. Please click here if you would like to donate.