- We are thrilled to announce that South Wilts Grammar School has nominated STFH as its local charity of the year as of October 2019.
- We are equally thrilled that solicitors Batt Broadbent has nominated STFH as its charity of the year.
- Salisbury Trust for the Homeless received an Office of Police Crime and Commissioner (OPCC) grant from Wiltshire Community Foundation. The grant aims to support projects which seek to bring communities together to tackle local issues to improve trust and understanding. With this funding the organisation can continue to provide housing for adults in a safe environment.
- As of December 2019 the total fundraising from Padwick Shows since October 2014 now stands at £15,618!
- In financial year 2018/19, over four out of five of our clients who left our service returned to independent living.