We provide support for our clients to:
- develop essential life skills
- identify and develop options for the future
- access education, training and employment
- access permanent housing
- return to independent living
We offer our clients:
- a safe supportive environment
- shared housing with up to four people per house
- their own bedroom and use of communal facilities
How to apply:
If you are homeless, over 18 and have a connection to Wiltshire, you are welcome to apply. We take referrals from our local housing options team at Wiltshire Council.
If you would like advice on your situation call us now on 01722 338510 or 07940 834 915.
We have to rely entirely upon fundraising and donations. Please click here if you would like to donate.